Friday 17 February 2012

Vintage





Some things will never go out of style. This is a dress my Grandma handed me down. Let's just say in a competition "who is older" between dress and me the dress won ;) I love everything about it - cut, print and the fact that it is highly possible that I will never bump into another girl wearing the same dress...

Pewne rzeczy nigdy nie wyjda z mody. Te sukienke dostalam od mojej Babci. Powiedzmy tylko, ze w pojedynku na wiekowosc pomiedzy sukienka a mna, sukienka wygrala ;) Uwielbiam w niej niemal wszystko  - kroj, motyw, a przede wszystkim fakt, ze z bardzo duzym prawdopodobienstwem nigdy nie spotkam dziewczyny w takim samym stroju...














Dress Vintage, Shoes New Look, Bag DP, Belt TKMaxx


Have a fab weekend

K

xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment