Wednesday 15 February 2012

Baby it's cold outside

Przede wszystkim - WSZYSTKIEGO NAJ KROLIKU KOCHANY!

Well, it was, just a couple of days ago. I'm not one for a cold weather. Funny though, whenever I make a comment on how cold it is there is always someone to point out that I'm form Poland so I surely should be used to low temperatures. Well, no. I think the only people who can (and are) used to cold are Eskimos. I can get used to heat, no problem at all, but cold? No, thank you. Fortunately the cold is on it's way out, days are getting longer and I will be able to go back to my dresses, wedges, blazers, cardies etc. Can't wait.

And here's my favourite (and only) winter look



Nie lubie zimna. Wiele osob uznaje to za moja fanaberie - skoro jestem z Polski to przeciez na pewno jestem przyzwyczajona do zimna - takie uwagi dosc czesto pojawiaja sie gdy tylko napomne, ze jest okropnie na dworze. Moja odpowiedz - nie, nie jestem. Jeydni ludzie ktorzy moga sie przyzwyczaic to Eskimosi. Ja moge z checia przyzwyczaic sie do goracych klimatow. Na szczescie niskie temperatury sa w odwrocie i moge powrocic do noszenia sukienek, obcasow, sweterkow itd. Nie moge sie doczekac.

A to moj ulubiony ( i jedyny) zimowy stroj










Jumper H&M, Boots New Look



Enjoy
K
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment