Friday 9 December 2011

Go green








I find it quite difficult to wear strong colours on anything else than my bag or shoes. But this dress is an exception to my rule and it goes really well with loads of my accessories. And this is also my nod to this season's  jewel colours trend.



                            Dress  and clutch - New Look, Shoes - Office



There is couple of things why I fell in love with this dress - the pleats on the skirt, the shape of the dress and those cute little pockets on top. This dress just doesn't need lots of accessories added to make a great outfit. 

xxx
K


W mojej szafie kolory inne niz czarny, brazowy i ich wariacje mozna znalezc jedynie na torebkach i butach. Jednaj ta sukienka jest odstepem od tej reguly i jest to moj uklon w strone jednego z trendow tego sezonu - nasycone kolory kamieni szlachetnych.

Ta sukienka przypadla mi do gustu szczegolnie za pare elementow - delikatnie plisowana spodnica, kroj sukienki i te urocze kieszonki na wysokosci biustu. Nie potrzeba tu juz wielu dodatkow aby stworzyc kompletny stroj

Buziaki
K

No comments:

Post a Comment