Saturday 10 December 2011

Grey matter






Here's the thing - I don't do sportswear. I might have wore trainers on the street once (and I was in high school). It just doesn't feel right. Bedsides, trainers got their name for a reason - you should wear them while TRAINING. Not shopping, going to work or going out.
I know, trainers are comfortable and can even be very fashionable but for me their place is in a gym. And the same applies to track suits. I'm happy to snuggle up in my bottoms at home but outside? No, thank you.






       Dress - H&M, Booties - New Look, Bag - vintage, Watch - Fossil

So this outfit is my take on sportswear. The dress is a bit like oversized simple jersey top so I added wide belt to create more shape. And those booties although very high heel they have nice platform AND the sole is formed like hiking boots one. So there. I can do sporty too :) Not really.

xxx
K

No comments:

Post a Comment