Thursday 7 June 2012

Nail it





Oh, it's sooooo dreadful outside! Rain, rain go away, come back another day (or ideally night when I'm asleep). So the only thing left to do to cheer myself up is new mani. Admittedly, I've already used this polish before here but it's so pretty I use it quite often. And this time I've added a bit of sparkle :)

Bleee, okropna pogoda, pada i pada i konca nie widac. Wiec co mozna zrobic na poprawienie humoru? Pomalowac paznokcie na wiosenny, pastelowy kolor. Przyznaje sie bez bicia, ze juz raz uzylam tego lakieru tutaj , ale jest tak ladny, ze uzywam go dosyc czesto. A tym razem dodalam troche brokatu. Wiec w sumie cos zupelnie innego ;)




Base Essence Multi Dimension in Replay, on ring finger Essence topper in Hello Holo



xxx
K


No comments:

Post a Comment