Thursday 26 January 2012

Work it (part II) - z dedykacja dla Pani Olgi ;)

First thing I have to mention on this post is that my "working" pics were inspired by one of my best friends - thank you Pani Olgo ;))




Today's outfit is probably one of my favourite looks when it comes to work wear and there is couple of reasons for it:
  • I love cropped peg leg trousers. They suit anyone and if worn with heels they have an amazing power to make your legs look longer and slimmer. They show off the thinnest part of your leg (ankle) and look smart, chic and kind of cool :)
  • semi-sheer top shows off a bit of skin in a very understated way and those ruffles running all the way down hide loads of sins :)
  • last but not least cardigan - I am in love with cardies. I could list whole load of pros but just to tell you about the one pictured - love the length, 3/4 sleeves and the fact that it looks equally good with jeans and as part of more smart outfit.








Top Primark, Cardigan F&F, Trouers Vero Moda, Shoes Office, Bag TKMaxx with a bit of chain DIY ;)



Have a great Friday

K
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment