Sunday 22 January 2012

Nail It

Oh how I love my nail varnish collection! I got around 30 different bottles with all colours of the rainbow and more. And it's great fun to come up with different ways of using them on my nails.

Here's something I made earlier ;)




Jak ja uwielbiam moja kolekcje lakierow do paznokci! Mam okolo 30 buteleczek we wszystkich kolorach teczy i wiecej i bardzo lubie wymyslac rozne sposoby malowania i dekorowania paznokci.

A oto efekt mojego wymyslania :)











And here's what I used:





For base colour I used two coats of BarryM Mushroom (yes, it matches my bedroom wall :) ) and gold stripe on top is also BarryM Instant Nail Effects Gold Foil.

To be honest I really can't see much of a difference between varnishes for £3 -£4 and the ones that will cost you three times as much. If you like changing colours often than there's no point spending money on expensive little bottles.
And price doesn't always reflect durability of varnish either. If you want your colour to last longer and chip-free make sure that you apply good base coat (and ALWAYS ON DRY, GREASE-FREE NAILS! ). And then just get colour and design happy :)




Szczerze mowiac nie widze wiekszej roznicy pomiedzy lakierami za 10 zl a tymi, ktore kosztuja cztery razy tyle. Jesli lubisz czesto zmienaic kolory wtedy nie ma wiekszego sensu wydawania fortuny na te male buteleczki.
Poza tym wysoka cena nie zawsze oznacza trwalosc lakieru. Jesli chcesz by lakier utrzymal sie dluzej musisz zawsze pamietac o uzyciu dorbrej jakosci bazy (base coat) oraz o tym, ze przed malowaniem paznokcie musza byc suche i pozbawione jakiejkolwiek tlustej powloki (krem, olejki do paznokci itp).
Wesolego malowania! :)


K
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment