Sunday 20 November 2011

It's my (arm) party



After looooong break I'm back. Got new camera for my bday and I promised myself that I will not neglect my blog anymore.
So autumn is really and truly upon us. It's cold and crisp mornings, chilly days and damp and cold afternoons. What to wear? Answer - layers.
This weekend we went to our first this year "Santa's Grotto" follow by (v short) trip to local park. Too cold. Especially as I decided to wear my shoes with no socks on :) Mistake.




 

Jacket - TKMaxx, Scarf - H&M, Trousers  - River Island, Shoes - New Look






I'm currently in love with "arm party". It's a way of piling your bracelets, bands and watch on one arm to make it look like a very cautiosly planned chaos. It's not as easy as it sounds. I'm constantly adjusting and adding to my arm party and am still long way from my ideal.




 Bracelets - H&M, New Look, Cuff - New Look, Watch - Sekonda





And today I found SmoothXmas radiostation on my DAB. As it's only 5 weeks till Christmas I am officially in Christmas mood from now on

Have a great week

Love
K


No comments:

Post a Comment