Friday 11 January 2013

New year, new things

Hello! It's been a while but I'm back :) So couple of things happened since my last post - I had a beautiful baby girl (she's 9 weeks already!), there wasn't the end of the world (21/12/2012 anyone? :)  ), and as we entered new year 2013... sales started!!! :))














So these are my latest sale purchase - Bag from TKMaxx, trousers and both pairs of shoes from H&M, sunglasses from ASOS. I got them all way below original price and I know that they will be bang on trend come spring/summer.

So what should you look for in sales to be trendy next season?
  • all things neon, best in accessories
  • pointy toe court shoes
  • floral patterns
  • pastels
Fortunately, all these trends were big last year and will be next so if you had your eye on something from S/S 12 collection but didn't buy it, there is a big chance it is now on sale and for more than half price you will be sporting it during S/S 13


Have fun bargain shopping

xxx
K

No comments:

Post a Comment