Sunday 11 March 2012

Rock chick(ish)






Just because sometimes it's good to have a bit of edge. And I wanted to show off my fab "bondage" shoes ;). And my old and absolutely favourite top (I used to call it "lip top" but just recently my daughter said to me - "Mummy why your top got a hole?" - referring to the slit on the bust. And later in a shop - "Mummy I can see your hole!". So now it's a "hole top":) ).



Bo czasami dobrze pokazac troche pazura. A poza tym chcialam sie pochwalic moimi butami :) I moim starym, ale najulubienszym topem (kiedys zwanym "usta top" ale niedawno moja corka powiedziala do mnie - "Mamusiu, dlaczego masz dziure w bluzce?" odnoszac sie do rozciecia na dekolcie. A pozniej w sklepie "Mamusiu, widze twoja dziure!". Wiec teraz jest "dziura top" :) ).










Top - ooooold find in TKMaxx, Skirt - River Island, Shoes - Office, Bag - DIY

Please don't forget to check (and Like :) ) my FB page / Prosze nie zapominajcie o odwiedzaniu i (Lubieniu ;) ) mojej strony na Facebook'u    http://www.facebook.com/Fashionholickarolina

 
Have a lovely Sunday
K
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment