Sunday 4 March 2012

Casual edge







Post also known as "my garden fence pt II".
There are days when I just can't be bothered  and happily spend entire day in my old, stretched out leggins and t-shirt (and sometimes I actually do :) ). But then there are days when I like to look like I made a bit of effort to look effortlessly put-together. On those days I like to combine jeans with something a bit more edgy, and nothing beats plain top with a statement necklace. Add an eye-catching clutch, good pair of comfortable heels (yes, such do exist. The pair I'm wearing is probably the most comfortable pair of shoes I ever owned. I could run around in them all day and still dance the night away) and I'm ready to run my errands.




Wpis rowniez znany jako "moj plot ogrodowy,czesc II".
Sa takie dni, kiedy nic mi sie nie chce i z radoscia spedzam caly czas ubrana w stare, rozciagniete legginsy i t-shirt. Ale sa tez takie dni, kiedy lubie wlozyc troche "wysilku" zeby wygladac stylowo, ale z luzem. Wtedy najczesciej lacze jeansy z czyms bardziej "przemyslanym"-bardzo lubie polaczenie zwylkego, prostego topu z duzym, ciekawym naszyjnikiem. Dodaje tylko fajna torebke, pare wygodnych obcasow (tak, takowe na prawde istnieja - te na zdjeciu sa najwygodniejsza para butow jaka kiedykowiek posiadalam. Moge biegac w nich caly dzien a potem przetanczyc cala noc) i jestem gotowa do dzialania.








Jacket - TKMaxx, Jeans - H&M, Booties - Office, Clutch- Primark, Necklace - DP



Have a lovely Sunday
K
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment