Monday 2 January 2012

Mad hatter

And here we are, 2012 finally arrived. How was your New Year's Eve celebrations? We spent it with our friends and it was a lovely night. Thanks guys!







I never do new year's resolutions. I simply want to avoid the disappointment when I don't manage to keep them about one week into January. It's just easier that way :)

However, this year I did make a little deal with myself - to wear heels and bright lips more often. That should be easy to keep ;) And then I walked into H&M and saw that hat. I never wear hats, not in winter not in summer. But I fell in love with this hat immediately and decided that I might actually change my mind about certain type of headgear.






Hat, Blazer, Trousers H&M,  Shoes Matalan (!), Bag vintage, Body (worn as top) La Senza


Have a great beginning of 2012

xxx
K

No comments:

Post a Comment